1 package of chicken breast
2 cups of rice (brand of your choice)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken
2/3 cup of water
8 oz of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
optional: broccoli or any vegetables of your choice
It is one of my favorite dinners! It serves a lot of hungry people, but if eating solo, it lasts as leftovers for a while.
total: 1 1/2 hours
1. COOK the chicken until thoroughly done
2. COOK rice by following the directions on the box
3. SHRED chicken
4. ADD rice + chicken in a 9x13 glass pan
5. POUR the cream of chicken + 1/3 of water in a pan and heat it up until the mixture is watered down and less chunky. When the mixture is completed pour into a glass pan.
6. POUR the cream of mushroom soup + 1/3 of water in a pan and heat it up until the mixture is watered down and less chunky. When the mixture is completed pour into a glass pan.
7. MIX 11/2 cup (or however much you want) of shredded cheese into the pan.
8. ADD the rest of the cheese on top until the mixture is fully covered.
9. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
10. TURN the oven to 375°F and put the pan in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted on top.